Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter! Random Photograrphs from this Morning.

Happy Easter from Fair Isle!
 I took a trip around the Isle this afternoon with my camera in tow,
 these are a few random photos from today. cheers!

Twins.
They look like such a pair of trouble makers.


The family unit... Single Mom and two kids.

My favourite! the Spotty Lamb.

^The Milk Machine.

Trying out the new legs.

Lying down with the Lamb.

Triona's Primroses

Driving up the north road I notice the first hill lamb
 of the Shetland breed has been born a bit early.

I tried to get a photo of the Hill Lamb,
but they are too wild up there and ran away.


Good Cluck!

The Ponies

Angie's Highland Coos.

Love on the beach.

Oystercatcher

Turnstone

Fair Isle Wren

Chiffchaff

Fulmar in the North.
My favourite! The little spotty lamb, Sooo cute!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your beautiful island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the excellent photos. Looking forward to seeing Fair Isle in July 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy,
    What a joy to view these photos. So uplifting.... Your love of the island transpires through the lens. Please keep on sharing Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It dosn't get any cuter.
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🕊 Happy Easter to everyone on Fair Isle 🕊

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spotted lamb is my favorite too, and those ponies. This is my first visit here and I like the photos of your island.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos. The lambs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. are the lambs yours?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous photographs you share here

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you guys have the best easter fun!

    ReplyDelete